To disseminate your business and promote your brand’s marketing has no other alternatives. Online business greatly depends on proper and targeted marketing to convert your sales. Among a number of marketing strategies, email marketing is considered as one of the best marketing ways.
To manage email marketing campaigns different tools are used. Getresponse is one of them. The FREE trail feature has made GetResponse the best and most popular email marketing tool.
What is GetResponse?
Getresponse is an email marketing campaign management tool that is used to manage and conduct online marketing by sending emails and newsletters. This email marketing tool helps entrepreneurs to make a list and send permission-based emails and newsletters to their subscribers. Getresponse has good popularity among more than 3, 50,000 customers globally from 183 countries in 24 different languages. Create newsletters that engage.
The company offers an easy-to-use powerful email marketing solution with hundreds of ready-made well-designed email templates, video emails, and automation of sending emails via autoresponders, attractive landing page creator etc. and so many good features add value to this email marketing tool.
Plenty of useful marketing strategies and unique features at a reasonable price make Getresponse as all in one email marketing tool. It can fulfill your expectations from a marketing tool.
Pros of GetResponse
- Creative and powerful applications.
- You can create a campaign within a few minutes.
- It is a reliable marketing tool.
- Delivery rate is almost 99% and spam free.
- Automation of sending emails and auto response.
- Landing page creator, creative design, image editor, webinars and good timing.
- The dedicated support team is available at 24/7.
- One month free trial for new customers.
- Relatively cheaper than other email marketing tools like Aweber, MailChimp etc.
- More than 300 hundred beautiful designed templates.
- List building apps help to grow your subscribers.
- Easy to use and manage email campaigns.
- More than 24 languages are accepted to make it easy for marketers to target route level customers.
- Convenient marketing tool having solid tracking of sent emails.
Cons of GetResponse
- I have not found any major issues or cons with GetResponse. It is my favorite email marketing tool.
- Lack of a lengthy “Free Trial” period.
GetResponse Plans & Pricing
There are FOUR different plans for GetResponse. The basic starter plan is “Email”. The plans are –
- Max and
The best plan for starters. The email list is limited to 1000 emails. It has contained the following features –
- Creation and design of landing pages.
- Activation of Autoresponders.
- Suitable for only one user.
- Marketing automation comprises workflows and tags.
Price – $15/mo (when billed monthly) or $12.30/mo (when billed annually) or $10.50/mo (when billed for 24 months)
The best plan for growing business. This is the most popular package of GetResponse.The email list is limited to 5000 emails. It has contained all the basic features including the following –
- Webinars 100 attendants.
- Up to 3 users can use it.
- Scoring and abandoned cart.
- Tracking of web event.
- Segmentation of automation.
- CRM and E-commerce.
Price – $49/mo (when billed monthly) or $40.18/mo (when billed annually) or $34.300/mo (when billed for 24 months)
The best plan for advanced marketers and businesses. The email list is limited to 10000 emails. It has contained all the PRO features including the following –
- Customized DKIM.
- Webinars having 500 attendants.
- Campaign consultation.
- Up to 5 users can use it
Price – $165/mo (when billed monthly) or $135.30/mo (when billed annually) or $115.50/mo (when billed for 24 months)
The best plan for scalable, high performing businesses. The email list is limited to 100000 + mails. It has contained all the MAX features including the following –
- Dedicated IP address
- Account manager
- Email delivery consultation
- Dedicated infrastructure
- Transactional Emails
- Campaign consultation
- Up to 10 users can use it
Price – $1,199/mo (when billed monthly) or $839/mo (when billed annually) or $719/mo (when billed for 24 months)
GetResponse can help you to nurture your subscribers with webinars. The scalable workflows and tags can track your customer’s behavior with a drag and drop creator. The GetResponse team emphasizes more on customer satisfaction. From my research, I have found that GetResponse has got overall 4.9* reviews out of 5*.