Do you want to grow your organic traffic for your YouTube channel? If so, first of all, you must have the best video editing tools. In this article, I am going to recommend to you the best video editing tool that has full of features to make your footage high-quality. Basically I try to pick the best options that will suit you and for beginners, it will also be a brilliant choice.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Actually, for windows, it is one of the best choices for editing video.
- Unlimited video tracks
- Suitable for Mac and Windows
- It has free trial options
- It also has the options of 3D and multi-cam editing.
- It is the best video editing tools for enthusiasts and professionals.
- It has excellent automatic functions
- Basically it is industry-standard video editing tools
- It is a dedicated companion app
- Usually popular for Windows 10.
- It is not always intuitive on the level of surface
- To run properly it requires a more powerful computer
- Its pitch shifter does not work as well
- You will have a limited number of tools to choose from to craft your project into a finished product.
It is a popular video editing software for Android devices, iPads iPhone.
- It has smart effects and instant preview options.
- Free trial options
- It is best for lightweight professional and beginners.
- Actually it is good enough for professional use.
- Have the ability to edit multiple layers of video, text annotations and handwriting.
- Cheap editing app
- Slow on a lower-end device
CyberLink PowerDirector 17 Ultra
If you are an experienced filmmaker then it will be the best choice for you.
- It can learn to edit videos without compromising the power of the tools that it offers.
- It is a serious bit of software for editing serious video clips.
- The best option for windows
- It has the ability of multi-cam editing, motion tracking and 360-degree video.
- It also has the options of 1-month free trial options.
- It is the best for Enthusiasts
- It will help you to get color treatment on your project like Hollywood-style
- Easy trimming options
- Has 360-degree video editing options
- Can edit a full-length film
- Allows you to match color settings options
Corel Video Studio Ultimate
If you are new in video editing t will be the best option for you.
- Best for windows
- Has the options for color correction and real-time effects
- 1-month free trial options
- Easy to pick up
- It has a nice selection of features
- Inexpensive compared to other software
- Well-designed interface
- Multi-cam editing options
- 4K video support
- 360 degree VR video support
- Has a music library and other lots of effects
This software is constantly adding new advanced features. Recently it improved color management and grading tools. This software also has the ability to capture any video from webcam and it also can record what is happening on your desktop.
- It is not perfect software for video editing
It is known as a great all-round video editor that suits most of the users.
- Supportive for Mac and Windows
- Video stabilization
- Face detection
- Automatic motion tracking and smart toning
- Has a bundled of a soundtrack
- Unlimited video tracking options
- It has free trial options
- Best for Enthusiasts and Professionals
- Easy to use
- Great choice for experienced editor and beginners
- Not so powerful
- Not the fastest video editing software
The Name of Other Best Video Editing Tools
- Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
- Hitfilm Express
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Rush
- Final Cut Pro X
- Magix Movie Edit Pro Premium
- Nero Video
- Filmora from Wondershare
- Apple iMovie
- Adobe Premiere Elements
- Wondershare Filmora
- DaVinci Resolve
In conclusion, I like to say that from above all the software names you can get your one. So before selecting your own video editing software carefully think about all of this
- Your budget limit
- The current level of expertise
- The time that you are willing to devote to learning